Carol Dunlap joined the Bulluck Law Group in June 2016 as the firm’s advanced certified paralegal, devoting herself 100% to the area of personal injury law. Carol is an active member of the Tampa Bay Paralegal Association whose mission includes setting the standard of excellence for the paralegal profession through its work on regulations, ethics, and education. Carol earned her Bachelor of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies cum laude in 2007 and her Associate in Arts with honors in 2005, both from St. Petersburg College in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Carol’s professional certifications and accreditations include Advanced Certified Paralegal status through the National Association of Legal Assistants and Florida Registered Paralegal status through the Florida Bar.
Carol is originally from Colorado Springs, Colorado. After leaving Colorado, Carol traveled extensively with her own family throughout the United States, lived in several states on the east and west coasts, the Republic of Panama and Buenos Aires, Argentina before settling in the Tampa Bay area. In her spare time, Carol enjoys reading, crafting, and going to Walt Disney World; but most of all, she enjoys spending time with her two children and five grandchildren.
- Bulluck Law Group (2016 – Present) (Temple Terrace, FL)
- Sessums Black Caballero & Ficarrotta, PA (Tampa, FL) (2007-2016)
- Thomas C. MacDonald, Jr., Esq. (Tampa, FL) (2005-2006)
- Allison M. Perry, Esq. (Tampa, FL) (2006-2006)
- Martha-Irene Weed, Esq. (Tampa, FL) (2005-2005)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Legal Assistants (2008-present)
- Tampa Bay Paralegal Association (2008-present)
Certifications & Accreditations:
- Advanced Certified Paralegal (2013-present) National Association of Legal Assistants
- Certified Paralegal (2008-present) National Association of Legal Assistants
- Florida Registered Paralegal (2008-present) The Florida Bar
- Notary Public (2007 – Present) State of Florida
- St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg, Florida:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies (2007) Graduated cum laude
- Associate in Arts (2005) Graduated with honors